torsdag 13 september 2007

ISDONE.
I don't want to sound negative, but finally! We'r done with this assignement and I have to say It's feel so f***ing wonderful!
After another night in häktet/school, we completed the presentation in AE/After effects and were done to show the rest of the class. Could be better, but at the moment sleep was a prioritize, since we stayed up to 4am. The oral presentation went smooth and well performed, got some negative feedback but overall it went very well! I might been joking to much at some point, but felt I couldn't be 100% "serious"(booring)..
but hey that's me, I always have a hard time beeing "serious"...
The other groups also did a really great job, keep the good work up!
And a big plus to Niklas, Tore and Simone for makeing the database..!











And now when Information Society is done, my evil friend Stalin leaves the building, bye!