måndag 10 september 2007

MOTIONDONE.

I'v been done with my own motion for a while now, and It's actually a huge relief. I mean the past week or days has been really unhealthy. Too much time infront o the computer and less food then im use to have. BUT, It have been one of my best weeks in school, to be honest I didnt think you could learn this much in school during such a short time. So Its was really worth all stress eating and "computer-night". And I hope there will be more of them!

Anyway as I said I'm finish with my first movie in AE. Little disappointed on myself though. I was suppose to put a lot more things in and change some parts, but I simply lacked time and couldn't make what I wanted in the first place.
aye here it is, Help us save the world, BE CREATIVE!

2 kommentarer:

Jocke sa...

Liked it a lot, a little to short time to read the text, but who cares.

Kim Demåne sa...

haha jocke ;P true, and we only had 15 sec on us, felt I had to have atleast some text ! :D