fredag 7 september 2007

INFORMATIONSOCIETY.
This is our very first Module/course and it's contains a lot of things; groupwork, researching, create trend analysis etc. Anyway the module helps you get a better overview how the design market looks like and what's intresting for you, maybe when It's time for our intership next year. So we will therefore create a presentation in a group of five or six and choose your our own country to find more about! As you maybe knew already, there will be 10 total groups, when each group are ready It's time for one single group assignment. In some way we'll put together all researchs to one single research, but instead of present one part of the world it will be one research for the hole world!


RESEARCHEASTERN EUROPE.
Im going to take this short, last week I decided to choose russia since It's a country lots of people frighten or simple don't like without no reason. That's why It's a little more interesting, because you hear more bad thing then good things. So let's see if I can find som really nice and cool design in russia!
But after a while I released that I lacked informaon so I decided to also research Ukraine and Rumaina.

There's also 5 others in my group; Emeli, Erik, Tove, Carin and my cellmate Susanna. And they ofcourse research countrys within the Eastern Europe.


keep turned!

AND WHY CAN'T I CHANGE THE SIZE OF THIS ****ING TEXT ?!

Inga kommentarer: