lördag 8 september 2007

MOTIONNIGHT.
The clock has just hit 6am and I'm still not tired, might be because of all the energi that's runs trought my veins and ofcourse the deadline on monday. But also because I can't stop think of my idea and motion film, It follows me ever where. That's why I'm working over, the only way to get rid of this idea that keeps fucking around in my head is to finish it, then i think the idea will be satisfied. It's feels kinda odd though, sitting here. I mean, Its's a school! A school is suppose to suck, and defently not a place where you staying over more then a couple of minutes. But here on Hyper Island, It's different.. Its actually the opposite, you can't leave and you don't wanna leave, simply as that.. So if you can't stay in school kids, join the crew!


















Kim giving kim feedback..

Inga kommentarer: